Virginia Campus Catalog
Schedule & Registration
Virginia Campus Schedule and Course Descriptions
How To Access UVF - Virginia Campus Syllabi
New or Prospective Students: If you have not been assigned a user name and password yet, contact our office for instructions. Call 703.580.4810.
- Log into myVALLEYFORGE with your assigned current user name and password.
- Once logged in, click on the “Community” tab at the top of the page.
- Select on the “UVF@Virginia” link under the box labeled, “Organizations in which you are participating.”
- Choose the “syllabi” link on the left side of the page to view each individual semester.
- Click on the semester syllabi for which you are searching.
- Scroll through the courses listed until you find each course syllabus you need.
- Note: If a syllabus is not available for download, it means a copy of that syllabus has not been submitted to the administrative offices and the student should contact the instructor to obtain a copy.
- Log Off of myVALLEYFORGE when you are finished.
If you need further assistance with accessing the syllabi, please contact the Registrar at 703.580.4810.